Saturday, June 27, 2009

BidVertiser- An Alternative to Adsense in monetizing your blog


I have tried Google Adsense on a couple of my other blogs but somehow it never performed. Even when I did get clicks the payout was only a penny or two. Needless to say I did not expect much out of Bidvertiser on this site. Well BidVertiser has only been up on the blogfor a week or two and my CTR is still not great, but I have noticed when I get links they are worth a lot more. BidVertiser comes with a lot of unique features that set it apart from Google Adsense.
BidVertiser is a fairly new site but it seems to have a lot of potential. In addition to having higher paying ads BidVertiser also has a referral program that is better than Adsense. The minimum payout is an easy-to-reach 10$ and besides sending payments through cheques they also also have PayPal payments. This really set them apart from Google Adsense. I would recommend BidVertiser over Adsense any day.
Bidvertiser have recently revamped their website and now have a blog where you can find out fresh information about their service.
Join from the link below :





No comments: